A festive tour on which you’ll learn about Hungary’s Yuletide traditions and the people who practise them while enjoying the local Christmas markets in a magically lit up Budapest. P.S.: Only the good kids shall get treats!
Included: a cup of steaming mulled wine, one chimney cake per person, maps and further recommendations
Duration: 2 hours
- Szent István Square Christmas market
- Vörösmarty Square Christmas market
- The Gresham Palace Christmas market
- A visit to the best chimney cake shop – our treat
- And of course, a cup of mulled wine to warm us up!
- Daily at 3 pm
- Reservation required via e-mail!
- Price: 45€ per person
- Please note that all payments have to be made in advance
Private extras: hotel pickup, flexible and personalized itinerary
Available languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek
- 1 – 3 people: 55€ per person
- 4 – 8 people: 50€ per person
- 9 – 12 people: 45€ per person
- 12 + people: just ask!
Who’s going to be your guide?
Having been a private guide for most of her carreer, Anita specialises in individuals and small groups. If she can’t tailor the tour to your needs, we wonder who can..
An expert on Hungarian cuisine, Daniel’s aspiration is to make everyone fall in love with our rich culinary heritage. Sugar, spice and everything nice.
Being friendly and outgoing in everyday life as well, Gabi never misses an opportunity to add a personal touch to her tours by sharing all the secrets of Budapest with her guests.
His love for Budapest’s history has made Ferenc become obsessed with urban legends. If you’re here to learn more about Hungary through funny anecdotes, he is the guide you want.