A compulsory tour for everyone with a sweet tooth on which we introduce you to Hungary’s coffee and cake culture by presenting Budapest’s most illustrious confectionaries. Fancy pastries, retro treats and the mysterious black soup.
Included: coffee, cakes and other treats at various places during the tour, maps and further recommendations
Duration: 2.5 hours
- Budapest’s opulent coffee houses
- Hidden retro confectionaries
- A rustic strudel shop
- The best spots for chimney cake
- A local tour guide who loves cakes and coffee (and knows something about how they’re made, too)
- Daily at 2 pm
- Reservation required via e-mail!
- Price: 60€ per person
- Please note that all payments have to be made in advance
Private extras: hotel pickup, flexible and personalized itinerary
Available languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek
- 1 – 3 people: 70€ per person
- 4 – 8 people: 65€ per person
- 9 – 12 people: 60€ per person
- 12 + people: just ask!
Who’s going to be your guide?
Having been a private guide for most of her carreer, Anita specialises in individuals and small groups. If she can’t tailor the tour to your needs, we wonder who can..
An expert on Hungarian cuisine, Daniel’s aspiration is to make everyone fall in love with our rich culinary heritage. Sugar, spice and everything nice.
Being friendly and outgoing in everyday life as well, Gabi never misses an opportunity to add a personal touch to her tours by sharing all the secrets of Budapest with her guests.
His love for Budapest’s history has made Ferenc become obsessed with urban legends. If you’re here to learn more about Hungary through funny anecdotes, he is the guide you want.