A culinary stroll introducing you to the heavenly pleasures of Budapest’s markets and local diners. Delicacies, weirdities and a healthy burp in the end.
Included: various stops for local food and drink specialities, public transportation tickets, maps and further recommendations,
Duration: 3 hours
- An authentic Budapest Market Hall
- A local street food joint
- A rustic restaurant featuring the most traditional dishes
- A 19th century confectionary
- Wine tasting in a traditional Hungarian setting
- Daily at 10 am
- Reservation required via e-mail!
- Price: 70€ per person
- Please note that all payments have to be made in advance
Private extras: hotel pickup, flexible and personalized itinerary
Available languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek
- 1 – 3 people: 80€ per person
- 4 – 8 people: 75€ per person
- 9 – 12 people: 70€ per person
- 12 + people: just ask!
Who’s going to be your guide?
Having been a private guide for most of her carreer, Anita specialises in individuals and small groups. If she can’t tailor the tour to your needs, we wonder who can..
An expert on Hungarian cuisine, Daniel’s aspiration is to make everyone fall in love with our rich culinary heritage. Sugar, spice and everything nice.
Being friendly and outgoing in everyday life as well, Gabi never misses an opportunity to add a personal touch to her tours by sharing all the secrets of Budapest with her guests.
His love for Budapest’s history has made Ferenc become obsessed with urban legends. If you’re here to learn more about Hungary through funny anecdotes, he is the guide you want.